No vacancies at the moment.
The successful candidates must be passionate and hard-working professionals, who want to start or continue their careers with us. The required skills/Academic qualifications in order to join our team are the following:
- Good communication and writing skills in Greek and English language. In addition, Russian/Ukrainian languages will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent skills on Excel/Word
- Strong Time management skills and able to work under pressure
- Good Teamwork skills
- Problem solving skills
- Numeracy skills
- Self-motivation and ability to take initiatives
- Client management skills
- High School Diploma
- University Degree in Accounting or Economics
- Master's Degrees relevant to Finance
- ACCA or FCCA or ACA or AIA qualification
- LCCI Level 1/Level 2/Level 3
Candidates should have all of the above skills in order to join our team. For the Academic part, the degree and qualifications required will depend on the available vacancy.